Knapp Harvest offers products made from what we’ve harvested on Knapp Ranch, our partner farm, Osage Gardens, and other locally grown and produced products from the Vail and Roaring Fork Valleys. Featuring:
- As an artisanal grocery store, we offer a variety of freshly sourced local and seasonal foods, including produce, meats, dairy, prepared foods, baked goods, and more. We prioritize local and organic options whenever possible.
- Our very own Second Nature Gourmet prepared food, casseroles, soups and salads
- Honey, lip balm, and hand cream made from our bees
- Products from other handcrafted local artisans from right here in our valley
- Also available is our coffee table book – Living Beneath the Colorado Peaks: The Story of Knapp Ranch – along with books written by other local authors.
We hope you enjoy the bounty as much as we do.
Call Us Now: 970-470-4961
2022-23 Winner: Best of Locally Made Products
Each year, the Vail Daily conducts the “Best of Vail Valley” poll, revealing the businesses that stand out and receive the most votes, naming the winners across a total of 116 categories. Knapp Harvest is very pleased to announce that we won the “Best Locally Made Products” award for the outstanding items we carry at our artisanal grocery store in Eagle Ranch. We always strive to carry local, sustainably-made products from small businesses and farms in our community, so we accept this award with great pride. Come check out all of our award-winning locally made products at Knapp Harvest today.